Leader Resources & Training

Advancement Resources

Camping Resources

Health & Safety Resources

Leadership Training Resources

Membership Recruitment Resources

National Scouting Resources

Unit Administration Resources

  • Insurance Information for Volunteers // Incident Reporting
  • Tax Information
  • Opening a Bank Account - An Employer Identification Number is required of units by financial institutions when a unit opens a checking or savings account and/or an interest-bearing account. The financial institution will report the income generated from this account on a 1099 form to the IRS on each account.  Units need to file an SS-4 Form when they are not permitted to use the chartered organization's number.  The tax-exempt status of the unit will be consistent with the tax status of the chartered organization.