Boy Scout Summer Camp
Maumee Scout Reservation provides an exciting Scouting program adventure with great food and service in a customer-friendly atmosphere with a top-notch staff.
The Hoosier Trails Council would like to thank the staff and campers of the 2013 summer camping season, it was awesome. Please share your favorite memories by emailing your pictures.
2014 Camp Reservation Chart - posted 12-4-2013
2014 Boy Scout Summer Camp Reservation Form - posted 12-4-2013
2014 Boy Scout Summer Camp Leader's Planning Guide - posted 12-4-2013
2014 Boy Scout Summer Camp Adventure Video - Posted 12-9-2013
2014 Boy Scout Summer Camp Leader's Guide - posted 1-15-2014
Maumee Scout Reservation, 12975 West County Road 925 North, Norman (Directions/Map)
Ranger Residence & Camp Office - 812.995.3272 (Please direct Summer Camp questions to the Council Service Center during the off-season - 800.844.6809.)
What to anticipate
Our Boy Scout camp has a great history of providing a fun and friendly week for campers. Our staff is dedicated to first-class customer service and quality program delivery. There is a wide-range of advancement opportunities, including the excitement found at one of the most pristine water fronts in the state. The Order of the Arrow provides awesome ceremonies and mystique.
Campers learn cool stuff about our world and also what they are made of. Come on down and see what is new at Maumee this summer, you will be impressed!
To obtain your logon ID and password
- Go to www.doubleknot.com and select client logon in the upper left hand corner.
- Obtain your ID and password by selecting "If you have forgetten your User ID or Password click here".
- Enter the Email address you gave to the Council to set up your registration or the email you used to orginally create the registration and click send password.
- Go to your email to retrieve your ID and password.
- Go back to www.doubleknot.com and select client logon in the upper left.
- Log in using your ID and password. Make sure not to include extra spacing while copying and pasting from the email.
To update an existing registration
REMEBER; YOU MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION TO SAVE ANY CHANGES YOU MAKE. COMPLETE MEANS GENERATING A RECEIPT BY GOING TO THE PAYMENT PAGE AND MAKING A PAYMENT
OR USING THE MAIL/OFFLINE OPTION AGREEING TO PAYMENT.
- Go to www.doubleknot.com and log in using your ID and password.
- Upon logging in you should see your summer camp registration under "view, edit, or pay for registrations".
- Click on the week of camp and you should be taken to a screen that displays your registration details.
- If the Council allows registraion updates you will see an update button. Click update
- Now you are back in your registration and ready to update. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION GENERATING A RECEIPT TO SAVE ANY CHANGES
- To add names to your registration click on "Please tell us the names of everyone attending camp". On the following page select add name.
Next type in the first and last name of the attendee and select save. Repeat this process until you have entered all names of those attending camp (youth and adults) Upon entering the entire camp roster choose the attendee type in the drop down for each name you have entered and click save, then continue.
- Please note; The Council controls when merit badge sign up is available. When badge sign up is opened by the Council you will see two
new menu options. To sign up one boy at a time for badges click on "Individual Merit Badge Sign up". Select the boys name in the drop down menu and select add classes.You will then be brought to a page with a class selection drop down and the corresponding classes which are available. Check any appropriate classes, click save, and choose a new class group from the dropdown. After all classes are chosen for the given boy click continue and choose another boy following the above steps.
- To Sign up multiple boys at a time for badges click on "Group Merit Badge Sign up". You will then be brought to a screen where you can choose a given class group. After choosing a class group you are brought to a screen where each registered attendee is listed. Use the drop down to select different classes in the chosen class group. After choosing
a specific class check the boxes for the boys attending and click save. Move through each desired class for that group and when finished registering in that group click continue. This will bring you back to the class group selection where you can repeat the above process until all boys are signed up.
- To check for any scheduling conflicts just click on "check for schedule conflicts".
- To Edit your group info select "Edit your group".
- When satisfied with your updates click on "Complete Registration Step 1 of 2". You will then be brought to the payment page where you can make a payment or use the mail/offline option to agree to mail in a check or
pay online at a later date.
- AGAIN, PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION TO SAVE ANY CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT GENERATE A RECEIPT YOU WILL LOSE ALL THE CHANGES TO YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES WITHOUT MAKING PAYMENT PLEASE USE THE MAIL/OFFLINE OPTION ON THE PAYMENT PAGE.